Could I be Creepy?

05W540

I was reading today a article for guys of ways not to be creepy toward women and signs on the typical creepy guy and I notice that I had a lot of those qualities that they explained on the site. I think it's my body language, how I never smile and only speak when it's of any importance, not much for the trying to get into the pants of the chick though nor want to bang ever girl I see.

I'm a pretty good looking guy, slim, never gotten laid though but I've had a lot of weird stalker ladies come into my life since living on my own the last 10 years.

I don't have family since they were all older and died off in my late teens. Perhaps I've experienced a lot of death, hardships, and realism early in my life that I could never really relate to the 20 something crowd which just seem like children, and now that I've gotten in my late 20's I even see that in the 30's and 40's crowd.

I'm pretty serious guy, I never was much for smiling since I have a split in my front teeth and was teased when I was little for it. I'm shy of course, but can be charming when comfortable. I operate and maintain a large amount of websites and make my living of this so I never have to leave my house if I don't want to.

I try to get out down the corner store to buy a beer, smokes or talk to the guy that owns the place.

I read that article because I am thinking about dating maybe, if I'm into the girl, some sites I've been taking some advice and just randomly walking by women on the street to strike up a conversation to get better at women skills the last few days, like giving women compliments on there outfits or whatever. I'm not looking to lay anyone, just want dates to try out conversation.

But it's like strange women come out of the wood work when I do this. I did this a few times in the past. Well I've been stalked by seven different women through the years. One was a nun I kid you not. She would write me strange murder suicide love letters, she hasn't been around the past year or so because I think she became homeless and moved away.

Then there was this other time I began talking to what I thought was an attractive woman while we were waiting for the bus to arrive on my way to work a few years ago, I talked to her for 15 minutes one time... That was a mistake. For a year she stalked me, she even talked to my neighbors, how she got my address I don't know, she later shaved her head, became a lesbian then went away to a psych ward after trying to jump out a window never to be seen again, I heard that from around town.

A few years ago I thought I could meet people at a local church, I'm not that religious but I figured I'm just there to talk, meet new people. I got to know a married woman, she was normal but too religious to talk to for long conversations, anyway she recommended I volunteer for the AA program to help people and what not, I kind of had a crush on her but I knew my boundaries so I took her advice. AA meetings are depressing, and some people can act very self righteous.

I was 25 at the time and got to know an older lady in the program, She wasn't a volunteer like me but had been through the program, she was in her mid 40's. She was another stalker or turn out to be one, but she wasn't as bad as some I've had, she got the hint that I wasn't interested.

Maybe because I'm a virgin, shy, inexperience in love and have a mysterious way about myself I attract these types of women? :confused: