Dating girl for three months and am unsure

imfromhoiland

imfromhoiland

Hey all,

I've been dating this girl for about three months. For about two months of it, we were apart and still kept in touch every day. I've been back for a couple days, and have seen her once, and don't know the next time I'll see her again because she's busy.

Here's the deal though. Before we started dating, she was engaged about 3 months before. It ended very poorly for her, and since then she hasn't been very trusting. She has very, very, very slowly started to trust me, but it's almost like we're at a standstill. Even after I got back, it didn't seem like she was overly excited to see me, like one would hope. I told her I'd wait for her to be ready, to be "together" and to trust me and all that jazz. I've shown that I completely trust her and have opened myself up to me. I don't know how much longer I can wait though, I'm not sure when is long enough to draw the line... If she were totally for me, everything would be more or less perfect, but this uncertainty is draining me. I don't want to stop things when she may be ready soon, but I don't want to just dig myself deeper into a hole, get more and more hurt and drag this out.

What would you do? Please help!

Thanks in advance.