I'm torn between liking two guys.

Shelley

I'm torn between two guys. I can't decide which one I want. First I met Ludo, we had this amazing, mindblowing chemistry and attraction. We have many things in common, both artists, love music, dance etc. But he was cheap somehow, and let me pay for things too much. He wasn't honest about being broke at first now he is after I got upset. One night he had too much to drink and carried on with some woman in an extreme way in front of me. He only danced, but close and didn't pay attention to me. I was mad. We're getting over those things. I've never been so attracted to someone.

Just before problems with Ludo started, I met Andy. It was so easy to talk to him from the start. Not the sexual chemistry, but definately emotional chemistry somehow. We were friends, but he made it clear from the start he liked me. So, things continued to trouble me with Ludo and I thought I'd break up with him. That's when I let my feelings go with Andy, and started liking him. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met. I just wished I had the chemistry I have with Ludo. I feel attracted to him, it begins thou from an emotional place.

So, when I tried breaking up with Ludo, Ludo began to claim he was going to change things in his life, like get a divorce and legal separation. He's been separated 6 years. No, they're not together. I found it hard to break-up with him because it's hard to let go of someone you're so attracted to.

On the other hand, I have such a great emotional closeness with Andy, that I have become sexually attracted to him. I have more in common with Ludo overall. But feel closer to Andy. But that could be that Andy started stealing my heart long ago.

Not sure what to do. I've known Ludo 4 months. Andy 2 months.

Do I stay with Ludo, and forget Andy? Or do I leave Ludo to pursue a relationship with Andy? I've tried breaking up with both. I'm afraid of losing either one. But have always remained with Ludo. Haven't been able to leave him for Andy. Help!!!