Friend @ School

wakeboard_28

Hi I was needing help on a girl at school. I really like her and have gotten to know her quite well over the past two years of high school. She is funny and always listens to what I have to say. She seems to enjoy every time I talk to her.

I need to know if I should come out and ask her out to a movie or dinner and how would I go about doing this. I'm a really shy guy and want to ask her when her friends aren't standing around me when I talk to her. And what can I look for from her that might hint that she kinda likes me too.I only ask because I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable if I ask her and don't want her to look at me any differently if she does say no.

If you've known her for two years, there should be absolutely no problem in asking her out. Just catch her alone...or call her at home...and ask. Don't worry about making her feel uncomfortable. You have absolutely no control over how she decides to feel. Hey, girls get asked out every second of every day. This is not rocket science. The worst thing that can happen is she can shoot you if she carries a gun.