Should I worry about this other girl?

Patty

My bf visited me a few weeks ago.And he came out and said"theres a question,I want to ask you" So I listened to what he was about to say.Then he says "Theres a girl at work and shes kind of cute" and she asked me out to dinner" Then he says "should I go to dinner, with her?" I did not know what to say about it and was a little shocked.I said to him "well how do you feel about it?" Then he says "well im devoted to you".Every time he comes over,theres another girl that emails him,not that I was snooping at his email but I happened to notice.

He brings her up sometimes, when he comes to visit me.And its like,I dont know if hes trying to make me jealous or if it is just a friend.I know one time,I ran in to him at the shopping mall with another girl.

Any advice on what you think,will be appreciated.

Patty

I think he is just letting you know; he's being honest. He would rather inform you than go to dinner with another woman and feel guilty over it so I would take it as just an honest gesture; I wouldn't worry about it... doubtful that it would be an attempt to make you jealous. He is quite devoted, I'd say :)

There's is no way on HELL that I would take that from my bf...I'd be so angry he even ASKED!!! If it was out of the question for him he would of declined the offer but told you what happened...but to me it sounds like he is trying his luck...

"Oh maybe she'll let me go to dinner with another girl that I think is kinda hot"

...Hello!? I'd be infuriated...but hey...that's just me...cause my bf is very dear to me and he knows I'd massacre him if he was to even go there...

Be careful!

I agree with Melinda. Your bf may want to see what's out there but not while you are dating him. That's crazy!!

Be very careful indeed. So, he's being honest that he thinks another girl is cute. How does that make YOU feel? Sure, it's ok to look at other people when you're in a relationship but to get involved with someone he finds attractive. NOT!

I don't know your situation but when I'm in a relationship where I am devoted to the other person, I don't date others. And to me, going to dinner is a definite date. If you want your bf to respect you, tell him how you really feel about it.

good luck.

Although, I admire his honesty, I really think he's disrespecting the hell out of you. You already know that he finds her attractive, so if you choose to let him go out to dinner with this woman, I would keep my eyes open, very open!