What the HEck is going on now???

outdoorsgirl42

outdoorsgirl42

OK i've asked two questions before but my situation keeps progressing and i'm LOST quick backgournd for anyone not reading my other posts

"i meet this guy were both divorced 25 single parents, we like each other , things going great, he calls before our first date without the kids etc saying hes freaked out he likes me too much etc. then we start this kind of friends with benefits thing for about a month i get uncomfortbale wtih teh siutaion so i told him how we felt and said i just wanted to be friends if we wernt going to be committed , he wanst ready to be commitied after all his pain from his last realtionship ." well heres where we are now:

I had stopped calling him so much he still calls me and even asked me to call him more i try not to be available to him whenever he wnats me to be, so the other night he was over and he told me that he likes me so much and is crazy about me, and there is noone else for him , hes not looking or would even want to be with anyone else. but hes not ready to SAY hes in a realtionship" i dont understnad so are we in a realationship just not saying it??

well now i'm still trying to be somewhat distant (should i be doing this?) and he has seemed to open up to me so much more since he told me that, i just feel a closer vibe like the wall is down but i dont know maybe its something i just feel . he is so nice to me and makes comments that i would think that a "boyfriend" would make. like he wants to meet my best freind whose coming down and is also a guy. we went out on a date tongith and he ordered for me an expensive book i need for a class. he wanted to come in and meet my mom when we got home tonight. he still calls me alot. but at the same time i'm still confused about the not saying were in a realtionship. i just dont want to get hurt. also we see each other about 4 times a week.

any ideas, comments advice? should i stillb e a little distnat like not be around everytime he calls etc.

sounds like he really loves you! It'd be a shame to push him away--if you keep pushing him away like that he's going to wonder whether you love him--he may already be wondering about it. sometimes you just have to take the risk and trust that things will work out. There was never a relationship that existed without some risk.