Girl sending mixed messages

psyfer9

Hey guys, I need help!

Ok, so I met this girl a couple of weeks ago when she was out with some friends and we seemed to hit it off immediatly. We are both into the same kind of things and have good conversations.

Anyways, things seemed to be going great when last weekend I met her out and she was all over me (kissing me constantly, holding onto me and grabbing my hand all night) which il be honest was to my suprise, as It seemed to me in our all of our conversations upto this night that she had been playing hard to get. We had some drinks, dances and a couple of long conversations. Her friends brother ended up picking her and her friends up and we kissed goodnight an left on a real positive note.

Now the following week she seemed real distant, I asked her why and after alot of poking she comes out an tells me about how shes still getting over a previous relationship and has no real interest in a relationship at the moment. I told her that it was ok and that I understand (happend to me before) So i went back to just talking/texting her like before, except now its always me initiating to the point im feeling like abit of a creep :eek:

Do I just take this as a sign shes not interested in me anymore? Should I give her space?

Any thoughts? Cheers guys :)

I think you are clear on the situation. Give her space, move on to other women, and if she contacts you then that's fine. Sounds like she was eager to "win" you, but not so eager to keep you. Her loss.

• Author
I think you are clear on the situation. Give her space, move on to other women, and if she contacts you then that's fine. Sounds like she was eager to "win" you, but not so eager to keep you. Her loss.

Yeah that pretty much seems to be the feeling im getting. Sucks as it feels like ive wasted my time.

shes lying. not ready for a realtionship means she found a better guy. sorry. it sucks

Maybe, I was actually thinking it could all be to do with her ex. Why do they always seem to hold onto their exs!

Cheers for the responses, my mates are hopeless when it comes to relationship advice :p

Maybe, I was actually thinking it could all be to do with her ex. Why do they always seem to hold onto their exs!

you wanna do such women a favor, next time that happens (and it will), the next text you send is "no, you found someone you like better or you got back together with the ex, just say so, you shouldn't make a habit of lying".

as much as you thought about her, that's how much she thinks about herself. that's who you're dealing with. keep that in mind and you'll figure out a lot more a lot faster.

• Author
you wanna do such women a favor, next time that happens (and it will), the next text you send is "no, you found someone you like better or you got back together with the ex, just say so, you shouldn't make a habit of lying".

as much as you thought about her, that's how much she thinks about herself. that's who you're dealing with. keep that in mind and you'll figure out a lot more a lot faster.

Yeah I think I will. The annoying thing is when we first started talking, I kept my guard up incase of something like this happening. Unfortunatly the night she came onto me I let it right down, which left myself open to get hurt. :(

Sounds pretty clear to me; she decided she wasn't interested afterall. Haven't you ever thought you liked someone, then got to know them better and realized you weren't as into them as you thought?

Its hard to know if she's flat out lying or just using the 'recent breakup' as an excuse, but it really doesn't matter. If she was interested, shed find reasons why hanging out with you is a good thing. Anytime someone throws up roadblocks and reasons why it can't work, just walk. Not worth your time trying to figure out what's going on ion her head.

• Author

Im just going to cease talking to her I think. I really cbf getting my heart stomped on by a girl again!

Thanks for the advice guys, good to hear others opinions.