Tips on how to maintain eye contact with women who look at me

Ross PK

Okay, if I'm talking to a woman, or if she is talking to me, I'm fine with eye contact.

But whenever I catch a woman looking at me, I'll just usually look away straight away without even thinking. Even if I tried to maintain eye contact I'd find it very hard.

The reason why I'd like to maintain eye contact, is because I'd really like to see if she does maintain eye contact with me for more than the normal gazing period, or if they break eye contact and look down. Because if they do any of these things, it's supposed to mean they're attracted to you.

Btw, when women are checking you out and they smile at you. Are they supposed to already be smiling when you look at them, or do they suddenly smile as soon as you make eye contact with them?

Thanks.

tryingtocurerj

I've heard it's good to make eye contact and hold it until a woman looks away first. I mean this won't seal the deal in the relationship, it doesnt HAVE to happen, but it's a good small characteristic to have. Try going to a mall and concentrate on making eye contact with women and holding it until they look away, just don't overdue it, if they look away, and look back it can be sorta weird if you're still looking at them (that's when it becomes staring). And it seems like they'd smile after you make eye contact.. just some input!

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Sometimes women look at you and smile because they're being friendly.

I have a problem with that statement, actually, because it's hard to tell if they like you or not.