Personality Types and Relationships TYPE A or TYPE B

remy1981

There's several types of personality's but I want to try and keep this black and white. Type A and Type B. I'm raising the questions of personality types makes for a better relationship?

Type A individual as ambitious, aggressive, business-like, controlling, highly competitive, impatient, preoccupied with his or her status, time-conscious, and tightly-wound. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence. which causes irritation and exasperation; and a competitive drive, which causes stress and an achievement-driven mentality.

Type B personalities are generally patient, relaxed, easy-going, and at times lacking an overriding sense of urgency.

I've only dated type "A" personality woman highly successful and very attractive etc. but I'm starting to think these type of woman and their sense of nothing is every good enough or there always searching for more in life, I think this may stem into their relationships also. I can't help that I'm only attracted to these woman but I keep seeming to get hurt I know some of the probably is me too but in general. I also find these types of woman are very adventures which is always a good time, Do you think there is a difference when it comes to dating type "A or B". Which type do you find makes a better mate?

Has anyone had a lot of experience dating a trying both types? What are your thoughts?

Edited by remy1981

There is also a type AB personality you know. People who are a bit of both.

I'm AB. Passionate, ambitious, assertive, but also patient and understanding.

Feelin Frisky

It kinda rankles me that the use of letters implies an order. There are simply types. When we put A and B to it, we either by design or default imply a rank. There is no one or the other. This is as silly as any ism.

I think that extreme type A personalities can have more difficulties in relationships. But then, it is not nearly so simple as type A or type B. Most people have some elements of both.