It's her twin sister!?!?

aroll32

So, I recently broke up with gf last Tuesday. I saw her out a couple times this week. Lost it one night, but the next night I was able to be cool and just talk to her.

Anyways, we broke up so we (or in this case, SHE) could figure out our own problems and be happy on our own. Now, I know our relationship isn't perfect, but I am happy with her, and for the most part, she's been pretty happy with me. I just don't think she's been happy with herself. And honestly, with the way she's living, I don't blame her.

There's a lot more to it, but I think one of her main problems is her twin damn sister. They live in a 2 bedroom apt. And my gf (ex) literally does everything for her sister and around the house. She buys their food, cleans up after her sister, does all the laundry and dishes, basically takes care of her like a child. It's ridiculous. She let's her sister walk all over her, and it sucks because it brings her down.

She constantly is complaining to me about how she hates living with her, and how she hates going home having to clean up after an 8 hour shift. She asks me how to change, and I give her all my advice. Yet, she continues to go back everyday to take care of her.

Now I understand it's her sister and she's feels responsible. But there's a pretty clear line in being responsible and basically caring for the girl like a child. And she is def crossing that line.

I know that it's HER problem, and there's really nothing I can do about it. It just kills me, I want to do something SO BAD. I love this girl to death and don't want this crap to come between us. It already has, but I want to be with this girl, and I know there's no way she can be with me as long as she's picking up after her sister.

What do I do?

I'm so torn, because I really do want to be with her. We are a great couple, but we can't be with this problem in the way. I know it's HER problem, and HER responsibility to fix it, but I don't want us to slip because of this.

All I can do now is move on, but damn it kills me. Is there anything I can do? Or just hope that she resolves this on her own?

***Sorry this wasn't about me and her having sex with her twin sister (they are fraternal twins). That would be hot!

Edited by aroll32