In 17 hours I will either be put in the friend zone or the relationship zone

Emissary

I made a thread a little while back asking for opinions on whether she's been giving me actual hints, or if I'm just losing my mind.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t249493/

I asked around in multiple forums, every answer was a greenlight, and after a good deal of time spent alone and reflecting upon the situation, I've decided to ask her out.

Getting her on her own in a casual way is going to be the tricky part, but I think I have a solid opening tommorow. I don't work that day, but she does, I know the pattern the lunch breaks are handed out to each individual employee, so I know what time I should come in to find her in the break room alone.

My excuse for showing up will be that I forgot when my next shift starts, the schedule is posted in the break room so I also have a reason for approaching her. We're obviously quite friendly with each other, so after that I should hopefully be able to strike up a conversation and inject my proposal in there.

I'm wondering though, would it be wise to make a confession at this point? It's far too early for me to honestly say I love her, but I've grown to really really like her, beyond the point of simple infatuation. Would you deem it to be creepy for me to divulge such information, even presuming she accepts the date?

Good luck tomorrow.

Don't confess to her. Wait until you've actually been dating her for some time.

Definitely don't confess to her just yet. You really could make things difficult by doing that.

Good luck tomorrow. I hope you do well.

Tim The Enchanter

Telling her you love her when you haven't even dated yet is a massive no-no. It sounds like you have a good shot at something happening with her, but play it cool anyway. She'll like you even more for it.

DON'T CONFESS! BE COOL!

Your goal is simply for her to leave that night thinking positively about you, and associating "time with you" as a good thing. That's IT.

Always leave them wanting a bit more.

Confessing is like dropping a bomb, and makes it too easy for the girl. Girls like a challenge man. They like some mystery. There is timing for everything bro. Right now is NOT the time to say "I really like you." Put yourself in her shoes. It's too much, too soon.

Right now, just get to know her better and vice versa. You're young, you're free, enjoy it. Go with the flow. Make her laugh. Have fun. Be yourself. Listen to her more than you talk. Make it light-hearted but if she veers it serious, listen and really listen to what she's saying. BE IN THE MOMENT! The worst thing you can do is overthink or overproject, and miss out on being with her in the moment.

Wish ya well buddy. Don't be too dramatic "in 17 hours I will either be put in friend zone or relationship zone" lol you sound just like me. Just concentrate on her in the moment.

Edited by Teknoe