Different schools = Away From Tyler

ASDFJKL

My boyfriend Tyler and I have been together for a long time. It seems like a little more than some stupid teen relationship. School started two weeks ago, and we are at different schools. He's at the public school, and I am at a Catholic private school. I don't want to be there. I have tried to convince my parents to let me go to the public school. I made a presentation on it and have done everything possible...they aren't budging. I can't handle only being able to see him once a week. What can I do?!

My mom went to a catholic school and my dad a public school. They have just celebrated their 35 wed aniv.

My dad said she was just so much more alluring than the girls he saw every day. There were no rumors in the hall way, there were no stories from her friends to hear. Basically all that high school crap wasn't there. ANd that alone made my mother more attractive to him.

Don't look so negatively at this oppertunity to be the unsolved mistery in his life. Not being where he is all day can be quit the enjoyable oppertunity.

Don't knock it yet!