My Gf moved away today...

jarski213

ok, im 15 years old almost 16 and my gf is 18 and almost 19. Today I went to move her into college. It sucked that will b one of the last times i see her for about half a year. We have been dating 10 months and 13 days, i really want to be with her for a long time, we have the same interests. (soccer, computers, movies, bands, ect ect) Also in that period of time we've spent almost everyday together and ive had a lot of fun with her. Im worried that something will happen and she wont want to date me any more am i paranoid or what?

hmm, well, i'm 18 going on 19 right now...so, i guess i don't have much room to talk, but if she loves you or whatnot, you don't have much to worry about...but, you're in what...10th or 11th grade? and she's a freshman in college...you're just gonna have to be ready for some change. i haven't started college yet, but it's a whole new scene change. she's gonna meet a *lot* of new people, but you guys have been together for over 10 months you said, so, it's perfectly normal to be paranoid. i'm sure you care about her very much :)

maybe you could just call her up and have a nice long talk about how you feel...get some insight from her 'n all. try it.

and good luck to you.

yeah i do realize that HS is different from college, but last night we talked about our problmes she said she was in a "depression" of me not being there like when she was here and her new found "friends" werent what she thought, i just miss her lots, But she then said that no matter what she wants to be with me... is she just saying that or does she mean it?

Originally posted by JRTIC

Hey this is Jarski213 replying from other post

You must respond to the e-mail sent to you when registering in order to activate your account and be able to post more than three times.