This Sux: Should I wait for her to call me or should I try and call her tomorrow?

chizzn

Well geez. Last night I went to a meeting at about 8 o clock. This girl ive been dating/chilln with for about 3 weeks now gives me a ring tells me her friends are coming over and invites me to join when I got out of my meeting. I say sure I can do that and told her I would call before I ride over after I get done. Well I was done and rang her up like I said I would and she tells me no one has gotten there yet. I asked if she still wanted me to ride over and she said she would call me back. We said bye and hung up. Well since I was in town I didnt want to drive all the way home if she was wanting me to stop by. I sat there in the parking lot for about an hour awaiting this girls call....nothing. So I ring her back leave a message and went to get a bite to eat. 30 minutes later, still nothing. I then called back said "hey Ima go ahead and go home give me a ring when you get this." Well It was late so I went to sleep and never got any phone calls. I woke up this morning to a phone call. It was her asking me to see whats wrong with her car how come the E light is on. I Said nothing about the night before and told her sure ill check the thing out. Asked when she wanted me to cruz over and she said she would call me back....Hum, That was this morning! it is 10:16 pm now and ive already called her this afternoon and left a message. Why the hell do I try. Givin up now, night.

You think I should wait for her to call me or should I try and call her tommorrow??

The girl's a flake and a user. If she calls back about her car, tell her to call the Motor Club or a nice garage. If she finally decides she wants to get together with you, tell her you've written her out of your life story. She's a loser and you don't need to waste time on her. Luckily, it only took you three weeks to find out. Some don't show this trait for three or four years.

You know what, it really blows me away that women like that can get the men and myself who is a good chick can't find anyone. Pisses me off. Why you so nice to her? She obviously is only caring about herself and has no consideration for you. Don't you love when someone tells you they will call back and they never do. And then they call you when they need you for something? Those people are the friggen best. Don't take that crap, move on. Don't keep calling her because it is obvious she is one of those people who are self absorbed and only into what is going on in her life then in someone elses. MOVE ON.

• Author

Thanks for the responses. Im more of the calm, relax, go wit the flow type of person and I dont move to fast with girls because I dont want to be heartbroken and Id rather find out what type of person they are. I do however try to understand that there may have been a reason why she didnt call ect. but it just seems there isnt one. You both are right and I will just have to move on. I dont know how come I pick the same women. The last date I was with for about a month and she did nothing wrong but she would always take me to the mall and walk around in the nicest stores yet complain she had no money and would pick out things she liked way over her buget to begin with. Well she then called once and asked me for her college tuition. hum I didnt fall for that one either. I told her no and she never called me again. My friends told me not to call her back so I didnt. That was like a year ago. I dont date often and this is an example why. Where is all the good girls in Florida? I think they must be taken. Owell life goes on. Thanks again yall.

Ron

I don't know how you are personally, but if you keep feeding into her by calling her and whatever, your an idot. Sorry for the bluntness but you really need to realize that she is only using you. She does not care about you one bit except for herself. But as I said before, those are the women who get the men. Friggen sucks. Anyways, your best bet is to not waste your time. Don't let her have you rapped around her finger where she will only talk to you when she needs you to do something for her. She is not being a true girlfriend or friend. Those are the people you have to really watch out for.

I am usually this blunt but I have been used before too. This is by friends or what I thought were friends. So, when I hear your story, I get very defensive because I hate people like that. I can't even say I dislike them, I truely hate them.

• Author

She called back. Her car she sent to the shop and she says she fell asleep friday night when she told me shed call back. I think ill still be friends with her but i wont hang out that much with the girl. i duno