I feel obsessive

i've been kicking around calling my boyfriends mom and asking her if i can give her the morning glory i said i would, it is ready, and Jon was supose to give me back my 2 t-shirts he sleeps with, i was supose to replace it with another one. Ok these all seem simple yes, but on the grand scale i know she will be talking to his dad, and possible him and well i just miss him. I feel like i'm being obsessive but part of me is saying no i'm not, that it's normal to miss him and want to hear word about him. Yes he's only been gone a day, and yes he'll be back day after tommorow. I think of him no more or less then i have always, and i find i miss him in a diffrent way. Like a simply dull longing, an "oh yeah, jon's not in the city" Sigh, am i nuts? And then there's times where i feel i could be missing him more. Or maybe it is should be. Jon's right, i worry to much. :rolleyes: I'm not nuts for wanting to here about him am i? It's all good to miss him like this right? I meen accept for my nightly call, these days are not any diffrent then last weeks days. So it's around now that i miss him, becouse he'd be calling in like 2 hours. Oh!! and my room mate finaly got a job, and i have to drop him off, and i'm going to be alone in the house for once. That's going to be lonely. :( Anywho, i'm not crazzy, right, how does one relize when there crazzy? Is it maybe i'm crazzy about him. LOL jeez i do worry to much.

hey, i was reading your post, and i dunno if it's just me but i got nothing out of that...i mean, i had absolutely no idea what you were talking about lol.

i'm not trying to sound rude but, all i know is that you miss your boyfriend...and...that's about it.

can you be more specific as to what your post was talking about?

• Author

i tend to be a scatter brain, and my posts end up that way, i'm sorry, i just wanted advice on weather or not i should call him mom and ask her if i can dropp off the plant, and get my t-shirts back. The rambling after that was becouse i'm hopeing to hear word of how jon is in the prosses. But i'm a nut case and my posts tend to get over excited. My mind goes faster then my hands. :o

sorry :bunny:

ohhh okay, morning glory, plant lol i see.

okay so let me get this straight.....

your boyfriend is away, you miss him naturally, and you're wondering if it's okay to call up his mum 'n ask her if you can stop by?

if that's the case, go for it. no biggy at all :p

and while you're at it you might as well just casually ask "so how's Jon, any word from him?". nothing wrong or weird about that at all. shows you care. it's a perfectly natural thing to ask her, so don't feel shy about it or anything hehe.