Met the guy who texts a lot...

It went well overall. It's hard to say after just 1 date. We met for coffee for about an hour. Didn't go well enough for a kiss, but I probably would have hugged him, but he didn't go for it. He's texted me a few times since (it was earlier today) so I'm thinking he might be interested...? Thing is he will say things like, "Ok, well give me a call later," etc. and I'm not going to call him first, he needs to call me! Right? Anyway, I will go on another date w/him if he asks.

RedRussian

He must call me first and he things you should call him first and so we go in circle of immature dance...if you want call him if not don't he will do the same and don't assume anything. He might not call for same reason you won't DUH! you no queen of the universe where men must call you first etc. get a life

If you are old fashioned wait for him to initiate another date. He will probably comply in time. If you don't want to wait then you take the lead and he will probably reciprocate also. As already said don't play the contact games of he must always contact me and I wont reply sometimes and I want to be chased scenarios.