where does one meet men to date?

Kris30

Where do singles meet? I'm just starting dating again and this is a serious question. I work with all women so I won't be meeting anyone at work. Where do I go to meet men?

Tnerforireyeh

weren't you the one who says then men, as "pursuers," must always pay for you? Sounds like there ain't a whole of dudes "pursuing" you at this point. :D

If you've been out of the dating world for a long time, then you're going to be in for a surprise when you hop back in.

Normally I'd suggest online dating, but for you, maybe get your friends to set you up.

I would suggest activity groups. A good place to start is meetup.com--they have all kinds of groups all across the country. I have found this to be a good way to meet people, it is more natural than going to bars or something and you start out sharing something in common. I find it works best for me if I don't get too hung up though on meeting someone immediately. If I go to an event for the sole purpose of meeting women, I end up not having fun and not meeting anyone. However, if I go to a group or activity that sounds like fun for its own sake, I will often meet some people.

My experience generally is that in the majority of groups there are more men than women. This has held true for me even in some groups where you wouldn't expect it to, like ballroom dancing.

Scott

Moto-cross races car races men loves sports alot of the time be prepared even at the store men are everywhere.good luck

Moto-cross races car races men loves sports alot of the time be prepared even at the store men are everywhere.good luck

What do moto cross and car races have to do with sports? :laugh: