Alcohol and Sex

Soul Bear

Drink, sir, is a great provoker of three things . . . nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes; it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance.

William Shakespeare

Macbeth 2. 3

It tends to make it worse physically.

I think drinking can be good as an ice breaker and its good for flirting but when it comes down to the business its really difficult to connect when you are drunk.

Also men arent great performance wise when drink. Apart from the obvious brewers droop issue it tends to be be more of the moment. Its nice when someone wants you that much but if they are **** faced it takes the shine off really.

You could be anyone and it wouldnt matter

• Author
Its nice when someone wants you that much but if they are **** faced it takes the shine off really.

You could be anyone and it wouldnt matter

I meant as a general rule - aimed at LTR's too! :p

If I'd seen the Shakespeare quote I wouldn't have even commented

Heres some more

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.

Frank Sinatra

Lady Astor: Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink.

Winston Churchill: Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Anonymous

In an LTR it made it worse in every way. I don't think my experience is average though. I was unlucky in my choice of man

• Author

Lady Astor: Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink.

Winston Churchill: Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.

That is such a brilliant quote, and has always been a favorite.

My other favorite was a friend who exclaimed 'That baby's making me hungry'...:laugh:

SoulSearch_CO

I've only ever used the alcohol + sex combo within a relationship - no ONS's. And I can only think of ONE time that it made things funner. I was freaking drunk off my ass on vodka and he was stone-cold-sober. LOL It was fun.

It can be fun but it can also make it impossible to really connect with the other person, as somone else said. For me, the only time it really helps make things better is at the beginning of a R if I'm nervous. But even then, too many nerves mixed with too much alcohol can be a real mess.

Has alcohol made sex better for you, or worse?

I suppose if you had a drink before sex, it would be helpful in relaxing, if you are tense about things. Too much alcohol would not be a good thing.

OP, if you are asking either you are no old enough to drink or you just need to get out more :D

It could make it better, some women relax more, feel less inhibitive, more daring... some are easier to get laid with alci... some just don't drink , so alci would screw up the night..

It makes it worse for me, but not for her. She has said she is less likely to get off when she has been drinking, but she gets off 99% of the time from sex anyway, so it doesn't bother her. Definitely a lot kinkier when we've been drinking, but it makes me last forever... and believe it or not, I do not see that as a good thing. Kinda defeats the whole purpose. And since we have sex just about everyday, I find myself passing on alcohol... even something like a glass of wine during dinner.

I think it depends on HOW much really, also how new the sexual relationship is. Obviously someone trashed is not going to be much fun in bed. Plus with some guys, they have ummm issues performing when drinking. For me, I tend to be less reserved and more open. I'm shy about my body, and when first sleeping with someone, I'm a little nervous.

Better! It's just like sex on drugs (mostly marijuana and GHB and 'shrooms).

Physically sometimes it is a little sloppy, but overall it's fun! Depends on your partner though. My bf and I drink and do some drugs together so we are both the same and even if we have a sex blooper we are having enough fun we can just have a laugh and get on with the show.

• Author
OP, if you are asking either you are no old enough to drink or you just need to get out more :D

:lmao::lmao:

I am well over the legal age for drinking my friend. I'm also Scottish....:D

I'm just curious as to what peoples views are. Maybe I do need to get out more...

I have had some great sex whilst drunk and performed , and I have had some really bad and embarrasing sex whilst drunk. I used to take drugs, and i have had some AMAZING sex on drugs....

I only asked this question as I got a txt from a girl asking for red wine and sex........:confused:

:lmao::lmao:

I am well over the legal age for drinking my friend. I'm also Scottish....:D

I'm just curious as to what peoples views are. Maybe I do need to get out more...

I have had some great sex whilst drunk and performed , and I have had some really bad and embarrasing sex whilst drunk. I used to take drugs, and i have had some AMAZING sex on drugs....

I only asked this question as I got a txt from a girl asking for red wine and sex........:confused:

Well everyone knows red wine is a panty dropper :p

I used to take drugs, and i have had some AMAZING sex on drugs....

To paraphrase Hunter S Thompson, I'd never advocate sex on drugs or alcohol to anyone, but it's always worked for me.

NOTE: I'd like to point out that I no longer abuse substances. Apart from Guinness and Spanish red wine.

Yes and no. Obviously too drunk and not much happens lol

My ex-wife seemed to have a LOT more fun with a few in her, she was able to relax and enjoy the moment.

I've had both the times when either I was barely able to perform or the times when i was like the Energizer bunny.. just kept going and going.. LOL

As I've gotten a little older the alcohol tends to slow me down a little more that it used to.

Makes it louder :)

:laugh: and that too.