Girls - how attractive is this guy?

Hi, so my brother (I am his sister) is thinking of going on a date with someone this weekend. Problem is, she's pretty attractive, and he's not 100% confident in whether or not he's at her level. He's a confident guy in other ways - like, he gets along fine with girls just chatting hanging out etc, but when it comes to asking someone on a date, he feels a bit awkward about it, and he's told me it's cuz he's not all that attractive. I think he is, but my word isn't enough. So, I grabbed one of his facebook pictures and uploaded it here:

http://tinypic.com/r/2rh0ndl/5

What do you think? And please, give your 100% honest opinion - and try and make it detailed too. Oh, and a # out of 10 rating wouldn't be a bad idea either. thx!

sugarmomma

Confidence is the most attractive quality of them all.

I think he's cute. I would give him a 7.

Also remember a good woman is going to judge him by how kind, thoughtful and considerate he is open doors etc.

He should be a gentleman and ask her questions about herself.

Don't be too eager but believe that he has a lot to contribute to a relationship.

Good Luck. He deserves to go out with pretty girls too!

Well, you could always put your friend's... /cough, I'm sorry, brother's picture up on hotornot. It'd probably have over 100 ratings of 1-10 on it within a day. It'd give you an idea, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. You could get a 5 on a picture, repost the same thing and get an 8 on it another day. Just depends on who sees it and what their tastes are, or how many people you get who are just giving everyone a 1.