Keep her or not

Snicker_ca

Snicker_ca
:confused: I like this girl I have been dating and well first she lives 45 minutes away which means between our work schedules I don't see much of her that is fine things she has a few things that I am not sure if I lke them and that is she likes to smoke drugs and that is a big thing that I am not into anymore and also she seems to like to find trouble. What should I do????

Weigh out the good from the bad and determen if you want someone like her in your life now. You may end up with a relapse if you continue spending time with her.

Just have fun with her in the mean time. Eventually the answer will come.

Although, she doesn't sound like a prize, go back and read what you wrote about her. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.....

questionaire

try to help her first.........bring her to drug rehabitation

hopefully, she will be alright

if she is not, BYE BYE HER immediately why?

soon or later, she may sell your stuff to buy drugs or stole your money. You see

if you don't mind to wait her 3 or 4 years when she serves her sentence :) That will be another bravery :)

Its a proven fact that if you go into a relationship (platonic or romantic) to try to be a good influence, their bad influence will effect you before you will effect them. Part of that is, no one will change unless they want to. I dated a guy once who quit smoking pot FOR me, bc he heard I wouldn't date a guy who did. Well, he stopped, and as soon as we had a problem, he started smoking again. And I told him that I had no respect for him. He tried to make it look like he wanted to make his life better, and maybe he did, but he was doing it for the wrong reasons. Now he's with a girl that will pop pills and smoke dope with him til they can't think anymore. And I think that's really sad. Life is too short to try to change people. Find someone who has the qualities you like. You'll find that person will be a lot better at being what you want bc they are being themselves, than someone else trying to be something that they are not, just bc it's what you want or think is good for them.