the heart vs. the head

What do you call it when you think you don't like the person anymore, but when you see them you totally become a smiling blubbering mess. It sorta like saying to yourself "This can't be, but it is, and it won't change."

Anyone out there able to relate.

YOU ASK: "What do you call it when you think you don't like the person anymore, but when you see them you totally become a smiling blubbering mess."

You call it fooling yourself. That's OK. If a relationship is over, you have to act as if the person doesn't exist, at least for a while, until the feelings fade and disappear. You must do that in order to move on without a lot of emotional baggage.

You didn't give any other details at all so your post and the circumstances remain vague. Until you give more details, that's about all I can tell you.

Was this person a girl you used to like, a girl you used to date or Santa Claus???

If it was Santa, I know exactly how you felt.

• Author

I love this girl and won't end up leaving her, but sometimes I don't get that butterflies feeling when I am with her or when we kiss (SOMETIMES), she told me the same thing and said those things happen.

True, but when I don't feel "it", I start to think negative thoughts, and totally forget the great times together. I see her and there is no way in my heart that I could be with another, but it does not stop me from thinking the way I do.

P.S. It seems that for 2 weeks I am fine, and not thinking of this, and for a week I get all freaked out. I just try to wait out the anxiety, but that week makes me a wreck.

I think you're feelings are perfectly normal. There is simply no way most people can stay absolutely wild about another person 24/7. Oh, the feelings are there, but they are dormant at times...but that doesn't mean they're dead.

As your relationship progresses, you may find this happens more often. The brain and the heart simply aren't equipped to forever retain those wild, passionate feelings that we start from in a romantic relationship.

Real love is being realistic and loving a person for who they are and what they are. Passion is chemistry, love is way beyond that. If you don't feel you can live without her, just go with the flow and make her life as pleasant around you as possible.

Sounds like you've got something special going for yourself. Stop worrying so much.

The natural high! Love! Feels good. But go back and read Tony's post again. Listen to the man, he knows what hes talking about.

questionaire

i always go with my head why?

you will live longer when you have less EMOTION

keep this in your mind my friend

when you talk to a person, it doesn't mean that you like that person. YOU ARE WATCHING THAT PERSON.

IT IS BETTER TO HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN ENEMIES

GO HEAD SMILE AND SHAKE HAND WITH PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT LIKE THEM

THEY MAY NOT LIKE YOU EITHER. SO WHAT?

NO PROBLEM HEH?