Not worth the headache

Snicker_ca

I was in a relationship like that. she left me because things were suddenly going to fast but the real reason was that she did not like my job hours and position. ( My one job was at Sears and the other was at a place that she wanted to work at also whcih we both got hired at but she was a worker and I as a supervisor)

well anyways I wanted her back large and she was hanging out with a guy that was a jerk to her and all. I teated her good but she did not know how to except that I work alot and I had better qualities for the job that I got it. I quit there and moved on, wanting her so bad that I would have done anything to keep her finally I just had to move on (5 months it took) little steps at a time hang out with others, go to places you like and have fun don't think about her at all and it will happen that you will move on with out knowing it I did I forgot about her and well a month later I met a girl and I am so far happy actually her and I have more in common and enjoy each other more and I am glad things went the way it did I learned from her and now I am scared still have a few thoughts about her and all but it will all work out that is what friends are for

I don't know what the purpose of your post is or why it is here all by itself...but I will give you one bit of advice.

Take a remedial English course and learn to construct paragraphs and to end sentences with periods. You'll make a lot more friends around here that way.

It kind of sounds like things have worked out OK for you otherwise.

God Bless You!!!