Pregnant

miztique

I am pregnant to my "boyfriend", and I dont know what to do about it.

I met a guy in a club and we started seeing each other. We have been seeing each other for 4 months and I have now found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I told him this and he came back and told me that he has a wife and 2 small children. I now dont know what to do?

I want to keep the baby but I really cant afford to, can anyone suggest anything?

Whether he has a wife and children or not, in most places in the world he would be financially responsible for this child. Don't let him off the hook so easily. His deception does not relieve him of the obligation to pay for the raising of this child for 18 years.

See an attorney or legal officer in your country. If you're in the United States and cannot afford an attorney, call the local Bar Association or Legal Aid Society. Many states will assist you in taking action against the father. Other countries may offer you similar help if you're outside the United States.

You have an obligation to your child to do this. If this man will not voluntarily consent to paying up on this deal, then you'll have to get tough. In any case, it will be much easier with legal advice. Getting legal advice is probably essential in this case.

Meanwhile, you can probably bet when his wife finds out about all this, she will file for divorce and take him for all she can, big time...so you need to be the very first in line legally and get his obligation to you on the public record BEFORE he gets a divorce.

This man will pay for his deception and indiscretion all the days of his life. Just don't let an innocent child pay as well. Make sure you secure the future for the baby you are expecting.

Check with a local pregnancy center in your area. They can probably connect you with other resources so that you can afford it. see www.pregnancycenters.org

I am pregnant to my "boyfriend", and I dont know what to do about it. I met a guy in a club and we started seeing each other. We have been seeing each other for 4 months and I have now found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I told him this and he came back and told me that he has a wife and 2 small children. I now dont know what to do? I want to keep the baby but I really cant afford to, can anyone suggest anything?