Do men get butterflies???????

stillafool

I've always wondered something but never bothered to ask, do men get butterflies in their stomach when they are falling in love?

Yea..but for me I've only been close to falling in love and then the guy who catches the butterfly's comes and steals them away... :(

Guys just don't call it butterflies.

I've never really been in love, but when I'm infatuated w/ someone I get jittery. I never like to call it butterflies because that reminds me of kindergarten. Or something.

I've always wondered something but never bothered to ask, do men get butterflies in their stomach when they are falling in love?

I don't know what are these butterflies in my stomach you speak of, I mean God-forbid I should be paying more attention to what I'm eating. If anything, my heart does pump a little faster when I'm with a girl that I like. :o

• Author
I don't know what are these butterflies in my stomach you speak of, I mean God-forbid I should be paying more attention to what I'm eating. If anything, my heart does pump a little faster when I'm with a girl that I like. :o

Well for women they feel (butterflies) like waves going from your belly buttom downward when you even think about the guy you are falling for. For me it is the same feeling you get when you go over that first drop on a rollercoaster.

Guys just don't call it butterflies.

I've never really been in love, but when I'm infatuated w/ someone I get jittery. I never like to call it butterflies because that reminds me of kindergarten. Or something.

I have always thought you are a woman.

Ive often wondered this too;)

I like the butterflies and yes its like a rollercoaster

i thought men just got flow to certain area when with a girl they like:p

have had guys stutter or laugh like nervous school boy

i like that effect really sweet:)