Tips for Dating Russian girl?

yongyong

I passed this hot russian girl and we exchanged little smile

(found out she's doing modeling, nice legs& D cup size lol)

I do know, American girls do that all the time but there was something more than that.

I started to talk to her when she was looking at some stuff in the store.

she was very friendly and I could feel she would be interested getting know me. we had something in common so the conversation went well.

anyways we exchanged # and I'd like to know if there is something I can do to attract (not impress) her by doing something special for Russian?

seriously just be confident and be yourself sounds like your doing good. I personly think russian girls are very attracted to americanism (a word I might have just made up). You see the more big man american you are the more they'll like you.

OP, a couple things...

If you're located in the U.S., and she is ethnic Russian and a Russian citizen, be careful.

If she's young and good looking (sounds like it), be even more careful.

I met a number of young ladies like her during my travels in the FSU and the best way I can say this is, if it sounds too good to be true, it likely is.

As far as attracting a Russian woman, your American accented English (again assuming U.S.) is plenty attractive, as is your financial security. IME, their tastes in men are more traditional, though I knew older (30's-40's mostly) ladies. Even if she speaks English well, be aware that nuances of flirtation and dating/relationship behavior and talk sometimes don't translate well into her comprehension of English. Expect misunderstandings. I used a Russian interpreter even with ladies who spoke English because she captured the emotions as well as the language. Russian is a very emotional language to hear (for me).

I'd need more details to comment further....

Carhill,

Why are you telling him to be so careful?

My mother is Russian. Married to my German father for 30 years. Best mother in the world.

I mean really, what should he be so careful about?

K1 visa careful.... lots of young ethnic FSU ladies looking for a K1 ticket into the U.S. . These are known as green card marriages.

As I said, I don't know enough particulars of the OP's situation to comment. My time in the FSU was from the mid-90's to early 2000's and such was rampant at that time. Maybe things have changed, though I doubt it.

First of all, one problem might be if she is from a large city. To be honest if she is from Moscow, or St. Petersburg chances are she will not like it in average town USA.

Now, this is what the paranoid think...

Russian girl comes to USA.. She wants to meet an American and ACT like she likes him. She then wants to marry him, and stay married for at least 3 years. Maybe even have a child. keep in mind now she is 4-5 year older...

Then , she wants to divorce him and keep her green card (she slept with you for 3 years), maybe be a single mother away from her friends, family,culture, and everyone she has ever known to simply live in America and bust ass to make it with her broken English, possibly being a single mother to boot.

My advice? If you meet a cool Russian girl just treat her like a person, learn from her, express an interest in her culture, and get to know her.

I personally know men that the above happened to, so, yeah, it does happen, complete with DVO's and alimony. It's not being paranoid; it's being smart about a stranger. I had such ladies approach me, more so in Kiev and Odessa. Fortunately, my interpreter and driver watched out for me. I used the same ones every time I visited. As I said, the women my age at the time (30's-40's) were not an issue; it was, without exception, the young, good-looking ones which were. There was a Russian/Ukranian adjective my driver always used but I can't remember it now.

If you want to see what currently is going on, the Russian Women's List is a good source. It's been around since back when I was going back and forth in the 90's. You see things from a European perspective perhaps, which is much different. My friends traveled freely to many European countries and some stayed and married European men. It's the allure of the forbidden/disallowed that was attractive. My one friend who was a lawyer in Lviv came to visit my wife and I a few times here in Cali but she worked for an American company and traveled all over the world. She also wasn't "model" with "D-cups" as she so humorously put it. ;)

• Author

I really don't care about being careful part. I just want to have fun.

she was wearing very short tight jeans and tight black t-shirts.

she is obviously one of the girls who can make guys turn their heads

I don't know maybe guys are afraid of her and don't approach her often like I did.

I am an asian guy.

I know I have no game among Mexican women and I experienced that when I went to the club with a white guy.......(you know what I mean)

• Author

does anyone know famous sweet russian song I can play in the car when she is with me? :) (I am going to pretend I've listened to that song even before knowing her lol)

Citizen Erased
does anyone know famous sweet russian song I can play in the car when she is with me? :) (I am going to pretend I've listened to that song even before knowing her lol)

I think that's trying a bit too hard. Just be yourself, too much intensity may put her off.

I've dated a Russian, and I've known several.

They prefer that the man does all the chasing. It's a cultural thing. But be prepared for a woman who will challenge you and expect you to do lots of proving yourself.

Most of the Russian women I know really dig electronica/dance music. If you have any of that lying around, it might be good. I personally don't like that music for the most part, and would only play it if I liked it.

There is a band called Devotchka, which I believe means "little girl". It's actually a Colorado band. They have a few interesting songs that a Russian will recognize. Also "all the world is green" by Tom Waits, from the Blood Money album. That song has the power to bring tears to their eyes.

She might be impressed if you bother to learn some Russian. It's a great language, and is kind of fun to speak if you are any good at rolling r's.

I personally recommend you approach any cute Russian girl with a bit of caution. Their culture is pretty cutthroat. Russian men tend to be arrogant and drink heavily, and Russian women are conditioned to respond to that. They are pretty self-sufficient, and you'll find you aren't needed much.

There, now you have the generalizations you asked for.

you can put the tetris theme on for her

you want a tip............................ Theyre great int the sack, but theyll take all your money

tell her this........................Si Si Ma Hoowy Blat....................shell love you for it.

K1 visa careful.... lots of young ethnic FSU ladies looking for a K1 ticket into the U.S. . These are known as green card marriages.

As I said, I don't know enough particulars of the OP's situation to comment. My time in the FSU was from the mid-90's to early 2000's and such was rampant at that time. Maybe things have changed, though I doubt it.

True...I met a couple of South American women in our singles groups that were "Seperated" from their husbands.

I asked them, "So how long have you been in the USA?" They say, "2 years"

Then I ask..."So how long were/are you married?"

Them, "2 years"

Hmmm....do the math. lol

What's FSU mean?

I am an asian guy.

I know I have no game among Mexican women and I experienced that when I went to the club with a white guy.......(you know what I mean)

Are you saying that you are bi? You are not very clear with your explanation.

mmm I think he was saying the white guy did better then him and thats what made it obviouse he had no game with mexican women. are you bi? cause I not sure what your indicator for that was

• Author

hahahah I thought you guys would get it.

I was talking about green card thing. I am sure if an asian american guy mention 'I am a citizen' thing, then they will change their attitude lol

mmm I think he was saying the white guy did better then him and thats what made it obviouse he had no game with mexican women. are you bi? cause I not sure what your indicator for that was

Strictly into ladies.

I see. Yeah, I've got no game either so I understand where the OP is coming from. Second question - why worry about having no game - with mexican women?

I've heard friends say that tropical women (Puerto Rico, Cuba, Domincan) are more compatable then Mexican women.

Is this true?