What do women want???

What do women look for in a guy? I don't mean the fantasy stuff or the stuff people put on a list but the real deal? What specific things made you go for some of your boyfriends? Can you give examples? I would like to know what really appeals to women.

Surely you're kidding if you really think there's one simple answer to your question. Hey, many women don't know what they are looking for.

Different women look for different things in a man at different times in their lives. That's why it's necessary to date around, to find a lady who's looking for what you've got to offer at that particular time.

And when she's no longer looking for what you've got, she'll let you go as a free agent.

Surely, you were kidding about this.

Now, if you want to know generally what women want, most of them want a man who is a man; a man who's not a wimp; a man who is a challenge and who will not just eat out of their hand; a man they find attractive; a man who is emotionally and financially stable; a man who will listen attentively to their BS without interupting; usually a man who is interested in having a family; a man who is understanding and forgiving; a man who will be loyal to them; a man who can accept them just as they are; and a guy who won't get all bent out of shape when if and when they leave him for somebody else.

Right on Tony! I have never seen a man say something like you did. You, my man, are the ambassador of what women want.

Good Answer!

Sex, lust, freedom and comprimise. And your Soul !

Surely you're kidding if you really think there's one simple answer to your question. Hey, many women don't know what they are looking for.

Different women look for different things in a man at different times in their lives. That's why it's necessary to date around, to find a lady who's looking for what you've got to offer at that particular time. And when she's no longer looking for what you've got, she'll let you go as a free agent.

Surely, you were kidding about this. Now, if you want to know generally what women want, most of them want a man who is a man; a man who's not a wimp; a man who is a challenge and who will not just eat out of their hand; a man they find attractive; a man who is emotionally and financially stable; a man who will listen attentively to their BS without interupting; usually a man who is interested in having a family; a man who is understanding and forgiving; a man who will be loyal to them; a man who can accept them just as they are; and a guy who won't get all bent out of shape when if and when they leave him for somebody else.

I'll tell you what they want.

They want a take charge stand up kind of guy. A looker if they can hold up their side of that coin.

Believe it or not they are also into sex as much as guys are.

Sure they act cool about the sex part at first because that's their ace card and they want to reel you in and make sure you're worth it. But make no mistake they want it.

Am I right ladies?

My last 2 girlfriends were the most unbelievable nymphs I've ever been out with. I can be a sex maniac but they put me to the test.

So if you want the ladies you've gotta be confident and sure and be the man. And learn the ways of romance. It's actually not half bad. Even sex maniacs like me can get into a good bottle of wine and some candle action with good music in the background. Heck I even learned to give foot rubs. I think maybe I'm going soft.

It's all in the attitude my friend. I'm sure the ladies here can add in their 2 cents but that's my experience.

For me...a lover AND a best friend. Sure, sexual attraction is important, but when the weak knees and butterflies wear off there has to be some other commonalties that keep you stimulated outside of the bedroom as well.:)

What do women look for in a guy? I don't mean the fantasy stuff or the stuff people put on a list but the real deal? What specific things made you go for some of your boyfriends? Can you give examples? I would like to know what really appeals to women.

Really and truly?

... to be respected by the guy they're giving their love to, and to be secure in what he feels for her. to be the recipient of a sincere, mature relationship. That's what mature women want, not head games or to have to raise their mate!

Women want a man who thinks that they are the most beautiful thing on the face of the planet and treats them as such. They want to be cherished. That is all.

Different women look for different things in a man at different times in their lives. That's why it's necessary to date around, to find a lady who's looking for what you've got to offer at that particular time. And when she's no longer looking for what you've got, she'll let you go as a free agent.

Surely, you were kidding about this. Now, if you want to know generally what women want, most of them want a man who is a man; a man who's not a wimp; a man who is a challenge and who will not just eat out of their hand; a man they find attractive; a man who is emotionally and financially stable; a man who will listen attentively to their BS without interupting; usually a man who is interested in having a family; a man who is understanding and forgiving; a man who will be loyal to them; a man who can accept them just as they are; and a guy who won't get all bent out of shape when if and when they leave him for somebody else.

someone who is sweet and doesn't think that the world revolves around sex. that's so irritable to find that a guy is just in it for the sex. seriously, if you're sweet, you'll win in my book.