I think its over sigh

Tryng2Trust08

Soo...this is an update to my birthday post and my bf missing my bday. We havent seen each other for 2 weeks because neither of us could and there is an opportunity this weekend to hang out. He hasnt asked me so I figured I would ask him, and I really didn't want to but I want to see him. He said yeah he could and I went on to tell him it would be nice If he could ask me because I was startng to feel like he didn't want to. He said he didnt ask me on purpose to see how I would react and see if I made a big deal. I have kids and not a lot of oportunities to hang out with him. I cant believe he would hurt me like this and do it on purpose to see how I would react and he has the nerve to call me immature??

He got pissed went on to say forget it, he is dreading hanging out with me he will be miserable. I asked if this was over and he wouldnt say he just said he will not see me Saturday, but for me it is.

I should've been more honest with myself but I was really looking forward to seeing him. :(