Am I completely crazy or jealous or normal????

sunflower745

Hi everyone I just want to know if this is normal. I've known my boyfriend for four months now and we have been going out for two weeks. I was seeing his comments and saw that he talks to this girl friend of his and tells her that she says she'll call him and never does and stuff like that. I'm sooo mad!!! Help me please!!!!:mad:

First, where did you read these comments? Was it on a public forum, or were these private messages?

Secondly, what's the story between him and this girl? There could be a lot more history than you realize. Example: I've known one girl since we were both two years old. When we get together, we act like an old married couple. Whenever I bring a girlfriend around her though, the gf invariably gets jealous - "why can't you be like that with me?". What the gf doesn't realize is that we've spent decades developing the dynamic she just witnessed. It's not as though she and I had some instant rapport and have been like this since day one. It took time.

Point being, this girl could be an ex, an old friend, whatever. I'm not saying that there certainly isn't anything going on, but that it's best to find out before you jump to any conclusions.

Third, you've only been with this guy for two weeks. There's no guarante of exclusivity after only two weeks. I know it sucks, but that's the reality.