Meeting the opposite sex in daytime, everyday places - nobody seems to do this!

Romeorocker

Hi folks, I'm new here but I have a lot of experience of meeting and dating women, so I thought I'd sign up here and share my wisdom. I'm a 27 year old guy, and live in England, UK.

Something I've noticed about most of society is that people seem to meet their partner in one of the following places: bars/nightclubs, through friends or their social circles, or on the internet (dating sites, etc).

It seems most of society has missed one GREAT place to meet the opposite sex....DAYTIME, EVERYDAY PLACES! By this, I mean in busy town and city centres....in shopping malls, the street, bookshops, supermarkets, cafes, coffee shops, on the train, the bus....etc. In fact any normal daytime place you find yourself when you go about your day.

Why is it that hardly anyone in society approaches the opposite sex in these places? Seriously....how come? Go to any busy city cente and you'll see for yourself....packed full of hotties that NOBODY seems to be approaching. The reasons are: 1) people don't realise it's possible to meet the opposite sex in these places, and 2) people don't have the guts to approach strangers in these environments.

When I realised this for myself a few years ago, I realised how ridiculous these excuses were and decided to take all these opportunities to meet women. I began striking up conversations with women in everyday places, and before long I was having regular success meeting and dating women from these places.

I honestly think society has become like sheep when it comes to meeting and dating the opposite sex....as everybody seems to want to only go down the 'standard' route of meeting in bars and clubs, or through social circles or via the internet dating sites.

But if you would allow yourself to 'think outside the box', you'd see what I see and you'd realise that everyday places are a goldmine for meeting the opposite sex.

How many times have you been out in a busy city centre, or at the supermarket or wherever and seen a hottie and thought 'I'd love to meet him/her'? Well, I'm here to tell you: YOU CAN!

I think you make the game of dating unnecesarily hard and limiting for yourself by ONLY meeting in places like bars/clubs, social circles, and via the internet.

So expand your horizons and give the daytime a chance! You'll be pleasantly surprised!

If you'd like any specific advice and HOW to meet people during the daytime, just ask.

I didn't mean this post in a condescending way or anything, but just wanted to share a bit of advice with you all as I find it bizarre that society overlooks what I've talked about here.

True, but.......

Being as everyone (including married etc) is in these everyday places it's hard to tell at a glance if that hottie in the market is on the prowl or just buying spam and pork rinds for the kids.

A woman in a bar w/out a man is more likely to be available. (that statement will offend some, but it's true).

I find seeing someone (anywhere) on a regular basis allows you to scope them out better.

As far as net dating there isn't a doubt that they are looking.

I completely agree with the OP... The problem with bars is women have their guard up. Or typically there are 2 men to every woman at a bar.

I had the best success just saying anything at all to a woman in public. If they are married, who cares. They tell you. If you are not completely creepy they are flattered. Either way it is a win win.