How erotic is ear nibbling?

guy.lepage

When a woman lets a man nibble her ear, how erotic is that on a scale of 1 to 10? Do you find it more or less sexual than a kiss on the lips?

I'm a man. And I say depends on the woman and how you do it. Obviously kissing is very important so unless a girl specificaly tells you she doesn't like kissing bring your a game with that and maybe fondle her earlobe while you kiss her... didn't think of that eh

sweetbutcheeky

I haven't had it done to myself, but I have made some men crumble and defenceless by ear nibbling/sucking. ;)

It's all good but do it right don't slobber in my eardrum 'cause that will totally turn me off.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dogs slobber, does that make guys dogs?

Definitely up there on the list of turn-ons. Maybe an 8 or so.

That is unless he's breathing all heavy right in my ear and making me deaf. Then it's not so hot.

ear play, done well is hot! I rate it a 9. Make sure you don't drool, getting saliva in the ear canal is an automatic shut down for me.

if the guy has to nibble me I want him to start at my earlobes and from there go down to all the other erogenous areas.... then I'll rate it a 9

a 9 if he's not sloppy or loud ... if he's REALLY good, the clothes come flying off pretty quickly :laugh:

I rather enjoy love bites on the back of my neck, myself ...

Back of the next kisses going to ear lobe nibbling is great, definitely an 8. Tongue in the ear works on some people as well, but like kissing it better moist and not sloppy wet.

I would agree it can be hot or gross depending on the technique.

Speaking of ears - I once had a man literally blow in my ear. Hard, like he was whistling without sound. It took me a minute to comprehend what was happening. He did it like it was a method of foreplay he read about in a book. Funny, I can remember him doing this but cannot for the life of me remember who he was.

I would agree it can be hot or gross depending on the technique.

Speaking of ears - I once had a man literally blow in my ear. Hard, like he was whistling without sound. It took me a minute to comprehend what was happening. He did it like it was a method of foreplay he read about in a book. Funny, I can remember him doing this but cannot for the life of me remember who he was.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The blow overshadowed his face.

When a woman lets a man nibble her ear, how erotic is that on a scale of 1 to 10?

Not nearly as erotic as when she nibbles on my ear :).