I really want this to work , but we both are very shy...

sweet_baby

I meet a guy trough internet , we decided to go out to the movies and everything went grate , he invited me again and our second date went grate , we like each other a lot sence the first day , the problem is that when we chat we tell each other sweet things about how much we like each other but when we see each other in person we never talk about this , is like nothing happens , I really want this to work but we both are very shy , should I come up with this subject in our next date or shuld i wait?

On your next date, instead of going to a movie or whatever, go out to have a bite to eat...let him know in advance that after you eat, you want to just go someplace and sit, on a park bench, in the corner of the library, or in his car...and just talk. Tell him you want to talk about each other and learn more.

Let him know you're shy but that you don't want that to be a barrier to getting to know each other better.

Read the original posts below and you'll learn that any day may be our last. Talk to him soon and get over your shyness quickly. You may never get another chance.