My punk rock friend issue RESOLVED because he likes black girls

mortensorchid

mortensorchid

I made a punk rock friend a while back. When we met on MySpace and got together for a few things, I wasn't sure yet if he was actually looking for a girlfriend or a friend. I made a few comments about this, but I said to others "I've been out with him several times and he hasn't made a pass yet, so I guess he really is just a friend." He also made mention of a gal he knows (who I will call Karen) who is a close friend. In some circles they say that she was his girlfriend. I was a little unsure of things in the beginning, wondering if he was in fact playing me and/or her.

This weekend, we went out after having not seen each other in several weeks (communicating through email and text messages). We were at a bar chatting when he said that he had been with Karen for many years now off and on. He said he was probably going to ask her to marry him someday. I was shocked to hear this, as he seemed like one of those guys who would be a perpetual bachelor. He's a punk rocker, after all. And he said he always found me very attractive, but he's not going to be with me because I'm not black. He has a fetish for black girls, like Karen.

It was a bit shocking to hear this. But, I was happy to hear him say it. A part of me always wondered if it could ever be and what in fact was going on. I'm glad being friends with him, strange as that may sound.

I guess a case of once going black, never going back, eh?:lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Really, if he is into African-American woman then there is little you can do but accept it.

"Radiant with beauty, Ptolemy's cup was carved of onyx.."

But that's Ok, looking at your avatar, you will have a lot of guys lining up for an interview Orchid! And a lot of them like white women too!;)