Can people tell when you look at their myspace page?

chill chic

Can people tell when you look at their profile? Like is there a special program that lets you see who views your page?

Just curious!

• Author

no I'm not stalking him lol , I was just wondering in general, I wanted to have the feature myself, so is there honestly a way?

when you visit someones myspace page it only tallies the number of people who have visted their page.. it doesnt show who visted you!

Citizen Erased

It only takes a tally. All those stupid messages about tracking your profile views are spam. I think on Facebook you can, not too sure, but not myspace.

ImThinkingWTF

you can. i had the code for it before but it stopped working. myspace finds out about those things and changes their code and whatnot so that the trackers dont work. im pretty sure there are others, the one i had has been down for over two months.

Does a similar code exist for facebook? As it is, you can't track who visits your profile (and that trakzar thing doesn't count).

you guys are alll WRONG!!! there is a way to see who looks and it is a world map locator or Trackzor .com, it gives the person who is looking at your profile, zip code and city state, time of view, etc. I know my ex looked at my page, it listed the zip code, I know it was her because i had no other friends from that area

colorfulbutterfly
you guys are alll WRONG!!! there is a way to see who looks and it is a world map locator or Trackzor .com, it gives the person who is looking at your profile, zip code and city state, time of view, etc. I know my ex looked at my page, it listed the zip code, I know it was her because i had no other friends from that area

Is this map visible when you visit the page or is it hidden from everyone but the page owner?

I use both trakzor & profilesnitch. Between the two, they show me location of visitors, and even IP addresses. A few IP look-ups online and I know pretty well who has been looking at my page.

Nothing is secret on the internet- truly. Beware. ;)