Men: What would you do if you had started dating a woman....and...

Racquel Colette

Racquel Colette

you found Christian Carter's "Catch Him and Keep Him" program of DVDs on her bookshelf that you inadvertently happened to see while she was in the restroom?

I'd probably wait until she got back, suggest we watch a movie, and choose that. It'd be really easy to tell if she was serious about the program or just keeping it around for amusement.:p

• Author
Racquel Colette

If she paid $150 for this program (which is what it costs) she is probably serious about it. Doubtful a friend would pay that much for her single friend.

you found Christian Carter's "Catch Him and Keep Him" program of DVDs on her bookshelf that you inadvertently happened to see while she was in the restroom?

I'm not a man...but that would come off as a tad bit desperate. And if it costs as much as the above poster says it does...well, that's mucho desperate!

Most guys would be put off by that I think.

Well, I guess I'd be finding out really quick if she has a sense of humor, either by a good laugh or a slap in the face.:laugh:

If I were the woman who purchased these videos (which I've never heard of but the name is obvious enough), I wouldn't have them out in the open where they could be seen.

If I were the woman who purchased these videos (which I've never heard of but the name is obvious enough), I wouldn't have them out in the open where they could be seen.

But why the shame? The fact that she'd hide it is telling, no? I

I'll raise an eyebrow at the cost but that's the most I would do. Apart from that I'd keep it quiet. It'd be hard for me to laugh at her when I myself need plenty of tips and advice on my own to make it far enough to get invited into her place.

I'll raise an eyebrow at the cost but that's the most I would do. Apart from that I'd keep it quiet. It'd be hard for me to laugh at her when I myself need plenty of tips and advice on my own to make it far enough to get invited into her place.

That's very kind of you.

However, if I were to see a video titled "Fabio's Guide to Lengthening Your Member!" on his shelf (let's say in a photograph) and it were to disappear the day I was invited to his place...I'd be a little worried. Something about knowing that it was there but now isn't...simply because I was coming over... I dunno...

That's very kind of you.

However, if I were to see a video titled "Fabio's Guide to Lengthening Your Member!" on his shelf (let's say in a photograph) and it were to disappear the day I was invited to his place...I'd be a little worried. Something about knowing that it was there but now isn't...simply because I was coming over... I dunno...

Thank you.

Ah, but how would you know that the guy has the video when you haven't been invited over? Besides that, it's something that you wouldn't just leave lying around the house.

Thank you.

Ah, but how would you know that the guy has the video when you haven't been invited over? Besides that, it's something that you wouldn't just leave lying around the house.

Cause I'd see it in a photo or if he were on web cam (and there it would be, in the background, glistening under the harsh lighting). :D