True or False

No matter how ugly a person may think they are, there is at least 1 person in the world who will think that they are drop dead gorgeous.

Do you believe this statement is True or False? Please explain you answer, if possible.

Star Gazer

FALSE.

If you are fugly, there's a very good chance that not one person on the planet would find you so physically attractive as to think that you're "drop dead gorgeous."

However, depending on what amazing personality characteristics the fugly person has, many might see the person as "beautiful" because those qualities radiate from within.

Hope that made sense.

no matter how ugly a person is , i think atleast the parents will find the person gorgeous. so that makes it two ... generally.

green-eyed beauty

True! A lot of people think they are ugly when in fact, they are attractive. It is a psychological complex they have.

Mustang Sally

I was going to say false, because I think "drop dead gorgeous" might be pushing it a bit. Which is not to say that an "ugly" person can't find someone who finds their looks unobjectionable. Know what I mean?

But the parent thing that Poboy stated probably makes the answer "True."

I see fugly people all the time saying "that guy or girl must have gotten beaten with the fugly stick as a kid"...and it cracks me up, because to me, they are fugly. All that really means, is that like tends to attract like. People for the most part date someone at an equal level of attraction. If you're fugly, there is another fugly person out there for you who will find you sexy as hell, physically and emotionally.