abusive relationship??

How do I get out of an abusive relationship?? My boyfriend has packed me up and moved me half way across the U.S. where I have no family. He had me sever all ties with them. With the way things got left, I doubt they would even speak to me.

We bought a car a few months ago but he only puts enough gas in to get him to and from work. I am left all alone all day long in a very bad place. Our apt. it about a block away from "crack town". He takes our neighbors all the time to go get crack. He has traded our car for a few days so he can get high. When our car came back, it was all damaged.

BTW, Im 7 months pregnant!!!! I had to miss a prenantal appt yesterday because some crackhead had our car.

The day after he gets high, when hes coming down, he gets very violent. He has thrown me up against the wall many times and has hit me. Just this past week he kicked me in my stomach and I had to go to the ER.

I am soo stressed out over this that I have constant pains. I just dont know how to get out..... Please help me.