In Love with My Best Friend who's Married to Another Friend of Mine

Headache

My story is somewhat complicated and I don't know what to do.

4-5 months ago my best girlfriend confessed her feelings to me. I never considered her more than a best friend however I deeply cared about her. In discussing further with her how she felt, it slowly dawned on me how strong my feelings were for her. Now you ask where does the problem lie......the problem is that she recently married another friend of mine...a friend I fixed up with her.

We have come to terms that she and i belong together but we do not know how to go about it. I have never disrespected a friend yet I am doing so now when sharing feelings for his wife....however I cannot control my feelings and I wish I could. She confessed to me she has always felt this way about me (even before meeting her husband), yet she never told me because I never seemed interested in her.....well now its too late and we are definetly soulmates and lovers yet we cannot proceed further without significant problems.

We all have good friends in common, and if we decide to go through with this we may not have any friends at all....she would divorce without giving her marriage a second chance and I would feel like the guy who stole my friend's wife.... would over friends ever understand? could I face reality after we're together? would our families ever understand.

Anybody share similar experiences??