coworker leaving..should I make a move..

Rewind

I have a coworker who I have a crush on. From the minute I saw him I was extremely sexually attracted to him. When he first started one of his first questions to me was if I was married. We don't talk in office emails but We are always making eye contact in the office, we chit chat during the day, he'll call me names like suga kidding around..then there's the casual touching. He will touch my arm, my shoulders, punch me in the arm. We get along good and considering I hate where I work and plan on leaving he made it somewhat bareable. He's always told me he was staying with friends till he found his own place meanwhile I knew from the grapevine it was his gf..not his friends. He never once mentioned her to me except recently when he said he was staying with her but couldnt wait to move and I really dont know if they're serious considering he's going away to school soon. Anyway he is friendly in general with all the women but I feel like with me it's just different or I'm totally reading too much into it. He's the only guy in my office who always offers his help to me 2 . He's been here a short time but I found out he's leaving from another coworker. Anyway friends told me that on his last day I should casually say we should keep in touch and give him my email address. I would never think of doing this if he wasn't leaving bc my office is full of rumors and gossip but since he's leaving I'm wondering how we will end off. Also I really don't know how he would react if I said this. Even if we were to just remain friends that would be cool. What should I do? Or should I wait to see if he says something?