I don't know what to think..

M5315

Ok, I'll start from scratch, I've known this girl for about 1 1/2 years, the first time I met her, I usually made her laugh. She sometimes says rude things, but most of the time, she says nice and sweet comments. I didn't like her much until this year. She even asked me to pick her up after her practice. But then suddenly she said she didn't need to be picked up from practice, and all she needs is a ride home. O, yah she also huged me when I said yes :) . But now, she doesn't even talk to me anymore. I also see her old boyfriend near her now. So does this mean she doesn't like me anymore and she wants me to not talk to her or something?

(Also, when she hugs me, I didn't do anything, I just stood there like a boiling broccoli.) Bad move I guess :(

Boiling Broccoli .. that's a good one. You say that you started liking her and that she asked for rides, you got a hug and a smile but that could just mean she was grateful to you. You don't say that you had a 'relationship' with her. If you did you would have moved passed the hug stage to at least the kiss on the cheek or forehead after awhile ... I think.

Maybe she's just looking at you like a friend and hasn't got the same interest in you OR if she thought she might, sounds like you played shy.

I am not that good on advising how to make time with someone . . . I guess you should have hugged back but that doesn't mean she 'likes you' likes you ... if the chemistry is there, it is. YOu KNOW when someone likes you and you have to flirt ... sucks but it's true. Don't give up all hope here, don't get all stalkeresk either. Just say hey when you're around her and try to engage her in conversation. Flirt. Tossle her hair or something but cautiously .. preferably when there is not an audience!

Wink at her via email ;) ... hey, so and so missed you at such n such the other night ... and don't necessarily run away but don't necessarily linger ... it sucks that its a game but it is ... just make her feel special in your own way, compliment her & stuff. Do NOT go overboard ... no poems, cards, flowers ... just be you and let her be her and if it's meant to be it will be.

It sounds like to me she's using you for a ride home. Why do you want to be around someone who makes rude comments?

LOL @ the boiling broccoli. :lmao: