My best friend, ever

Dustin15532

Dustin15532

Well, my BEST friend in the world,who I get along with so unbelivabley great,and who is just everything to me.......

Well, I guess you can see where im going with this.

I Really need to tell her how I feel, because I cant stand to wonder.

Although I have a fear of rejection..its not like its gonna be any different than if i dont tell her cuz its not like im with her now.

I'm just looking for the right way to approach her, because I dont wanna come on to strong. I mean, I love her, an' she's said the same towards me, but that obviously doesnt mean that she wants to have a relationships with me, because like, we're best friends..and i mean..hell im happy as hell with our relationship, but i mean....shes one in a billion...no..shes one of a kind...

...If it helps, we're both sixteen, im turnin 17 this year tho, she isnt.

anyways.....I's their any proper way to approach a situation like this, because i dont want to **** it up.

..its not like its gonna be any different than if i dont tell her cuz its not like im with her now.

So - she has no idea that you are interested in her? That is a little difficult to believe...

Our relationship experts will be with you momentarily.

• Author
Dustin15532
So - she has no idea that you are interested in her? That is a little difficult to believe...

Our relationship experts will be with you momentarily.

....actually, theirs a pretty good chance she knows how I feel, because we're very close, and like..she knows me very well, and I randomly show signs. ....and like, I notice things from her that to me, are signs, but at the same time... I could just be totally wrong.

I too at one point was in something similar . I too thought she had feelings for me as we were very close. So i popped the question , but it wasnt so. She just wanted to be great friends with me . She refused but we still remain great friends. I then went into other relationships and my thing for her slowly went away and today we are best of buddies.

My advice ... you can never be sure if she has the same feelings like you , it may be that she is such a good friend , you would think its more than friendship but it might not be. So if you think it is worth taking the chance , go for it and ask her ... but remember , she might go away ... it depends on her nature. Ill be always grateful my friend didnt go away and we remained close even after i asked her. So you have to make the call of whether to ask her and risk loosing friendship. If she has something for you , youre good otherwise you know what can happen ... she might go away or still remain friends depending on her nature

good luck :)

hey!

its weird that i found someone who is in the same situation that i am in. i too love my bestfriend. we love each other but i'm not sure if its as brother and sister of more than that. i think you should really have a open conversation with her. ya know? like a open forum. that way you can say all the things that you need to say. even if she doesnt feel the same way you wont have all of these emotions built up inside. oh by the way girls are just as clueless as boys. you could have it written on your chest saying you liked us but we're too blinded by other things to see it. gee i should really follow my own advice. but i understand your fear of being rejected. good luck.please post how things go.