Does she want me?

Ok there's a girl at work that I've known almost 20 years. She's attractive but nothing's ever happened between us.

I dated a friend of hers not too long ago and I'm sure this girl I've known for a while wanted details (yes those kind of details) I must have done something right because for the last few months my friend has been following me around work and asking me what I do on weekends, etc.

So today was her last day. She's taking a new job and I won't see her on a daily basis. She came down to the breakroom when she knew I was down there (she did this alot) and said, "You know today's my last day right? Well, we're all going out tomorrow night to the nightclub. Why don't come by. Don't be shy."

At first I thought she would snoop around for my ex but it became apparent when she stopped using my ex's name and was always following me to the break room.

I've gone to parties where she's at before and she's either hanging on some other guy or she chickens out when she sees me. Well, I'm not going tomorrow to look like a hungry dog that's looking for table scraps. This has happened a few times. Is she nervous, scared, afraid to make the first move OR is she playing with me and using me as a tool to stroke her ego?

Should I go tomorrow? If so, what do I say or do? Thought about catching a real good buzz and if something should go wrong, I can attribute it to alcohol. I'm the only guy that's been invited, as far as I know and like I said, I got the personal invite from her. She asked me to drive her and her friends to another club when it was her birthday but I played it cool and declined saying I didn't wanna interfere in girl's night out.

I'm confused! I think we're just both looking to get laid.

its not clear what her intentions are. are you two friends ? maybe she just wants to hang out with you since you two wont meet from now on at work... also if you are looking for something in this from her , then go ...

do what feels appropriate to you.