Fred is a tool

Citizen Erased

Citizen Erased

I hate my byfriends friend! He is such an immature a**h*** and I am sick of it!

Lets just call him Fred. Fred used to be a nice guy. He was funny, sweet etc and he was a great friend to my boyfriend. However, he started to get the idea that noone took him seriously, everyone thought he was funny old Fred etc so he began to be a real a**h*** to everyone so people would take him seriously. My boyfriend is clueless though because Fred is nice to him, but Fred is really bad towards myself, my best friend and my boyfriends best friend, Troy. He gets drunk and tries to get with my friends (and even me but I was like NO WAY!) even though he has a girlfriend (whom I am friends with also). He has cheated on his girl countless amounts of times and then I have to pretend that nothing happened because he is my boyfriends friend. I am so tempted to tell her because she has every right to know!

I am so pissed at him though because he got drunk and was being really obnoxious to Troy. He was saying how he wanted to sleep with Troy's girl because she was hot, asking how she is in bed etc. Troy had to leave because he was going to go off (understandably). I found this out this morning and dont know if I should tell my boyfriend. Fred has to stop because our friends are all being involved and everyone cant stand being around him.

I just needed to complain about him. He is getting on my nerves. What an a$$. honestly. He is still acting like he is in Preschool but I cant say anything cos he is my boy's friend... what to do what to do?

You can say something. Being your BF's friend doesn't give him diplomatic immunity. Just try avoid him.

• Author
Citizen Erased

diplomatic immunity... I like that :laugh:

It is just weird I guess because I dont want to come across as the bitch, but I would love to tell his girlfriend not only because she deserves to know, but also because I guess its my revenge. I am not normally like that but he is acting unforgivably.

If I do say something, everything will blow up and of course my boyfriend will choose me, but I dont want to ocme in between him and his friend...

Tell Freds gf ASAP. This guy is actuallly risking her life with the possibility of an STD...... condoms or not herpes and other lil' bugs can get to her.

You can get "serious" with Fred, tell him to shut the hell up and quit being a tool or his gf will be privy to some info.

• Author
Citizen Erased
Tell Freds gf ASAP. This guy is actuallly risking her life with the possibility of an STD...... condoms or not herpes and other lil' bugs can get to her.

You can get "serious" with Fred, tell him to shut the hell up and quit being a tool or his gf will be privy to some info.

I told my boyfriend last night and now he pretty much is as disgusted as I am. He also didnt know Fred was cheating on his girlfriend so that just made him want to kill him cos she is a really sweet girl. (I only knew because he told my best friend).

Troy and his girl came around last night and we all shared everything and it was actually good for us, because now there is nothing between us.

a4a I am so tempted to threaten him with it. I would love to see the look on his face!