Absolute loser...not even worth existing..

Great, I`ve been depressed for over 4 years now and now my friends decide to turn on me. I feel really betrayed and worthless, they decided to completely boycott me from their little group on sports day today...I feel even worse because of the fact that I TOTALLY suck at everything (discus, running)......

What is left for me now? I`m good at nothing and nobody gives a **** about me......I thought I could cling on somehow with my friends by my side but now, there`s no-one.......no-one to cheer for you on the side-lines or even respect you......Life is not getting better (why would it)....I`m qualified at nothing aswell and is boring as ****......Most people my age (15) are having fun and have their little click......It`s too late

LucreziaBorgia

You may want to ask yourself why you want to be part of a group that would treat someone that way. Do you want to be a**h***s like they are just to fit in? Are there not other activities and extra-curricular stuff at school that you would be interested in where you could meet other people?

You might want to drop by your guidance counselor's office too just to let off some of this steam you have going on.

Hey,

Talk to your parents. I'm not joking.

Talk to your family, okay? Start from there, let them know how you're feeling. They can find someone who can give you some counseling. A lot of what you perceive coming from your friends may not be your friends at all, but instead might be how you perceive yourself. My cousin had a severe case of depression when she was about 16, but she got help and I can't tell you how much different her life is today. I, too, got depressed around that age, and I thought at times almost the same thing as you. I had to deal with a lot of physical/health problems and had to wear this goofy-looking back brace for an entire year, which was the source of all kinds of ridicule. It sucked, life sucked. But you know what...you can and you will get past this.

But I think you need to confide in your parents or other family members if you feel that you can't handle this on your own. Please, please do this, okay?

shorty babe

i totally understand like my mom is making me change schools for the 7 time it seems like i can never keep a friend because of it i have lived in tree states know and it sucs just don't think that your the only one there is more people that are going through the same damn thing

• 2 months later...
Christian B OZ

[quote=freak

Hey Freak, I understand how you feel, Its very courageous of you to speak out and request oppinions from others. ( so that the first thing going for you isnt it) I guess you just want to be happy right? do you mind if i ask you a couple of ?s ?....if thats ok read on

1. you say 4 years ago you started feeling depressed right? about 11 years old, if you look back what exactly happened when did you start feeling this way

2. what do you need to do in order to feel good again ( notice the comments you tell yourself and make sure you use happy thoughts 10 times a day ( and right them down.

3. 5 times a day ackowledge yourself for something you have done (no matter how small )

4. write back

Cheers

S.A. Australia