friend or ex-friend? i dont know which is the best in this case!!!

leeroy1985

OK so about 2 months ago i got with my friends gf.... bad, i know, and im making no excuses for myself, i was totally out of order!

But then he finished with her because of it and said he didnt care what we did so i ended up being with her and have been for about a month now. He said he didnt want to be friends and i dont blame him but then the other week he says he doesnt want to fall out over a girl so we become friends again. But the next day me and mey gf (his X remember) get a text message off of him just sayin 'w**ker' and since he hasnt talked to me since!

Hes said he wants to be friends and then decides he doesnt a few times now. Is he worth trying to be friends with or should i just let it be and focus on my gf? I still feel guilty taking his gf from him thats why im always apologising but its just going nowhere, its not that ive not got anymore friends i just dont like falling out and it makes it awkward because his friends are mine and visa versa!

What to do?

Cheers, Lee

If you were cheating with this girl while she was still your friend's girlfriend, you should have expected major damage to your friendship. Even if you started dating her after they broke up, it's still the kind of situation that causes friendships to end. Would you want to see your friend with one of your exes? Somebody was bound to get p*ssed off.

Your friend still remembers at times his (formerly good) friendship with you, but he feels like you have betrayed him. I doubt he's going to feel comfortable at all around you for awhile, at least as long as you're still dating this girl. For now, respect his feelings and leave him alone unless he contacts you in the future and you want to resume the friendship.

Leave him be. The friendship is over and when he see's you he remembers. He will probably stay away from you and I would stay away from him.

peace...