Is this friendship going in a different direction...? (males, I need your POV too!!!)

HeartSprinkles

HeartSprinkles

I have known this guy for almost a year at the University. He is in his late 20s, and I am 22. I really would like to be his friend. Some people at school ask me if we are dating and I always say NO, but lately I have been wondering if he is more into me than I thought. The really strange part of this is that we never hangout outside of the University. We always casually mention, "Hey call me about the homework, if you want to work together." But, he never calls me and I never call him.

For example, last week I told him to call me if he wanted to work on the next assignment or whatever, but no call, and this week HE told me to call him if I wanted to get together. (what a game...huh?)

I have guy friends, and they are CLEARLY just guy friends, but this guy has really hard to read signals. MY guy friends are good to me, but I am more like one of the guys when I hangout with them.

This guy ...

opens the door for me

holds the trash swingy door thing open for me (sorry, I think it is thoughtful)

waits for me after class (15mins or longer)

comes to visit me before my class starts after his is over (even for just 5 mins)

gets coffee with me after class like everyday (even when he already has had some)

teases me about other guys

dislikes my ex BF

looks me in the eyes when we talk

smiles when we talk

laughs instantly when we start talking (90% of our conversation is laughter)

tells me things about his life (his friends, mother, father, work, nothing over personal)

listens to me blab on and on

remembers things that I tell him (i guess for a guy, this is usually a hard thing to do)

1. What do you think he is thinking, and what makes you think that?

2. Is he shy? Scared of being rejected?

3. Why doesn't he ever call me?

Please guys I need your help before the semester is OVER!!!

LucreziaBorgia

You asked in another thread if someone could act like this if he had a g/f. Does this guy have a girlfriend?