Life goes on

mortensorchid

mortensorchid

I have come to realize a few things about people recently. Some people do not care about the value of friendship and are not interested in having a long term relationship with others, in a friendship way. Some are just out for their own gains, are users, to be sure, but you don't realize that at first. Over time, things can happen when they show their true colors to you, and some are good people who just move on. It can be hurtful when they do this, but you have to move on. There will be others in life, while this is hard on you, remember that there are better things to do with yourself than sitting around being lonely. And if you are sometimes bored, being bored is a better alternative than being in the middle of dramatics.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with you. I had to move for my job and I lost one of my best friends. He just showed me how some people stop caring one they do not see you on a regular basis. I moved one, I do not want to force anyone to be in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was younger I had a best friend from elementary school days. He was a good friend with a lot of friends too. By being his friend I met a ton of his friends that I became use to people gravitating towards me.

He always invited me to go out with a big group but I mostly said no, because unlike other students I worked nights with my parents. Then I moved to another HS and had to make new friends which was very difficult for me. From that point I've had fewer friends and have become a bigger introvert.

The friends in the workplace is the worst, because at work you have to get along to keep the teamwork.