Is this normal or weird?

Rebecca2002

So me and my friend are in the 8th grade. We hang out a lot and she likes to put her feet on my lap, I think they're cute cuz she has long toes and always keeps them pedicured.

Anyways so here's what happened, we were hanging out in my room watching a movie and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff.

When I got back she was asleep in a funny way. Like she was asleep on the bed but her feet were sticking out on top of the TV stand (which is next to the bed). And she kicked off her socks in her sleep cuz her socks were on the TV stand too =P

Anyways so I started watching the movie again, but I got distracted cuz her feet were in front of the TV and her toes kept wiggling a lot, so I started playing around with them.

For example I pushed her toes back and forth, and they would start wiggling by themselves =P. Then I would hold them still to make them stop wiggling. Sometimes I did that when a song was playing on TV and her toes would start wiggling to the beat of the song =P. So then I played some songs on my phone and pushed her toes around to make them wiggle to the beat.

I think she was dreaming about dancing the whole time because I kept pushing her toes around =P. Like sometimes her toes would start wiggling to a rhythm by themselves, for like a really long time. Or they would wiggle really fast for a few seconds then stop. But there's no music playing so she must be dreaming about the music =P. And her toes follow voice commands too, like if I whisper "twinkle toes" then her toes would start wiggling. If I say "ballet toes" then her toes would flex and make a point like a ballerina =P

Anyways is it normal that I was amused and liked playing around with her feet? I don't think I'm a weirdo cuz I'm nice, social, and people like me :) Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

You have a foot fetish.

SincereOnlineGuy

When you are in 8th grade, all of the above means nothing in terms of proving that you have a foot fetish.

It really is OK... and it does make sense that a girl finding herself that near to her friend's toes would find them noteworthy or appealing because she keeps them pedicured.

Much of what you share is merely the effects of being close and comfortable with friends, for some of the early times in your life. Things like this don't happen back in the sandbox, because you're not yet aware of yourself quite so much, so the friend being much different wouldn't be noteworthy way back then.

There is nothing weird about what you say... particularly considering that her toes were moving in front of the TV you were watching.

Edited by SincereOnlineGuy