HELP! She bashes my pride~

SilentPrayer

Hello,

I have not been haveing a good day. I called my friend NIkki and told her I was coming over to visit. I showed up at her apartment door in a cab. She met me at the door.

She started bashing at me for how I looked cause she wanted to dress casual and she wanted me 2 as well.

I was dressed more for going out in the city clothes. Nice ones.

I turned around right at the elivator when we got to her floor and started walking down the stairs..and walked all the way home sniffling and crying. As I was leaving onto the stair shaft she lauphed and said...oh whatever..I was kidding.

I have never felt more hurt. No one has ever said such mean things to me.

WHAT DO I DO? I dont know wether to call her and talk it out or just ignore her for good.

This whole afternoon Ive been crying, cause I feel so humiated and just down right ****ty.

WHY would she say such mean things? I didnt quite exsplain all the mean things she said, but you can imagine.

She told me that she didnt want to be seen with me in public and that I should borrow something of hers to wear...I never even said a word..I was soo choked.

If she doesn't want to be seen in public with you then she is not really a good friend. She is like having a secret friendship. I would totally tell her to her face if she can be seen with me in public then I can't niether. She sounds very shallow... I understand that you are upset... I would be too. You can't let her get to you like that. I would just tell her what you think about her... And if she is a good friend then she will apologize or if she's not then she will just ignore you and say other mean things.

Originally posted by SilentPrayer

I was dressed more for going out in the city clothes.

Yeah, and was that the plan? that you two were 'going out in the city'?

If not - then learn to dress more appropriately, dude.....

If her friend doesn't want to be seen with her in public then she isn't a friend she's "fashion Police" ... Wear what you want ain't nobody stopping people other then Joan Rivers

• Author

I feel too sad to think right now.

I am haveing the most awefull day that I have had in a long time.

I think I should take a nap, and when I wake up. Start a new day.

I also..."Didnt think that the way I dressed would really matter" Does what a person wears

reflect on other people? No..everyone is an individual and should exspress there owne style

and inner beauty with it.

thats all...

Sorry to hear about your day... Hope it get's better. Sometimes people can be mean... Maybe she had no idea that it was going to hurt you like this though.

• Author

Thanks for your kind words,

I am going to start a new fresh day when I wake up from a nap.

thanks for being supportive..I really really appreciate it:)

lots of luv

con~

Sorry SilentPrayer...I COMPLETELY misread your post.

These type of conflicts happen between girls, I'm sure she didn't mean it...don't worry about it, because it will likely be blown over very soon.

Keep being yourself, and you're right - tommorrow is a brand new day :)

SuperFantastico

ha ha ha. Who cares if she didnt want you to dress like that. Man being a guy is so much easier.

If one of my guy friends told me to change my close because they were too fancy, i would tell

him to shut up and punch him in the arm. that would be the end of it.

She is probably feeling bad about herself or some crap like that. Then you show up and she sees

how good you look. Making her feel worse about herself. Probably why she was crying.

In the end, it was some crazy girl episode and nothing to worry yourself about. She didnt mean

any thing by it, so you shouldnt take offence.

If it really bothers you, go talk to her about it.