Am I wrong for being upset?

my friend recently split with her boyfriend about a week ago. However when she is single, she feels the need to always be talking to guys and hanging out with them, almost like she cannot stand the thought of being alone. Fine, I get that. People deal with things different and I am not one to judge. However, this past weekend she went away to a guys 3 hours away (we met him only once and very briefly) and slept with him yadayada. That part doesnt even bug me, to each their own. But we made plans a week ago to hangout yesterday. She tells me shes leaving this place so itll be 3 hours until shes home. Over 3 hours pass, I figure just terrible traffic happened. Then I texted her to let me know when she was back in town and what time did she want to meet at the place we planned to go. 30 minutes later she replies "dealing with crap, one second". Finally another 30 minutes passes she calls me saying "youre going to hate me but Rob asked me to grab drinks". Now rob is a totally different guy and someone again she met once and spoke to briefly. We HAD PLANS. and she literally ditched me saying she didnt think I would be upset. Not be upset when I made these plans and could have done something else?! Am I overreacting here? It just seems to me having a guy around is more important than friends and that does not seem healthy given she barely knows these people and just got out of a long term relationship.. Is this truly someone worth keeping around if they would leave me hanging for a better offer? I communicated this to her, all she kept saying was "oh I didint think you would get upset"..i am just beyond hurt right now.

Arieswoman
Is this truly someone worth keeping around if they would leave me hanging for a better offer?

No.

In UK we call them "fair-weather friends".

My advice is to stop making plans with her.

If she queries it say you're sorry, but since she let you down you aren't going to give priority to someone who treats you as just an option.

You don't need selfish people like this in your life.

In the USA, we call people like this "a friend at their convenience".. That was a lame thing she did, no doubt.

What you didn't mention is if this was a one time example or if she's consistently a flake and has done things like this before? If she does this all the time, it would be a person I wouldn't care to be friends with.