is it too early after NC?

Prometheus Unbound

Prometheus Unbound

This happened on internet. We never met but we used to chat everyday. And I started liking her - obsession, emotional need? I don't know.

Once I told her I had started liking her and asked if we could take it further, I was ready to commit. She said it was impossible, "we live in different countries, different cultures and probably in different worlds"

But she still wanted me as a friend. My obsession became so overwhelming that I unfriend her and went nc. It's been two months and now I realize my feelings were not LOVE. Love has to mutual and she probably had become my need.

Two months have changed me inside out.

I write a blog and it occured to me that even after unfriending her, she still checks my blog. Is she just curious or feels something about me? We were really good friends and I want to get back in touch with her.

I'm not sure you should trust yourself. As you say, she's a world away. So being friends or anything more is really not in the cards. Maybe you should quit while you're ahead on this one and focus on finding someone local.

• Like 1